top of page
Terms and Conditions - David’s Tutoring
1. Payment. The Student agrees to pay David’s Tutoring the agreed upon rate for tutoring services online by credit card before the scheduled session or, if invoiced, within 2 days of receiving the invoice.
2. Cancellation. If the Student cancels a session with less than 24 hours’ notice, the Student will be billed for that session. If cancellation is made more than 24 hours before the session is scheduled to begin, a full refund will be issued to the credit card on file.
3. Scheduling Time. All scheduling must be done through the David’s Tutoring website. It is the student’s responsibility to make sure the schedule is accurate.
4. Please let us know if you are going to be arriving late for tutoring. Unless notified, we will wait 20 minutes before assuming you are not going to show up.
5. No Guarantees or Warranties. The Student understands that David’s Tutoring does not guarantee any specific outcomes as a result of tutoring. David’s Tutoring will provide a tutor to help the student succeed. The rest depends on the student.
6. Waiver of Negligence. The Student waives any negligence on the part of David’s Tutoring regarding the hiring or supervision of the Tutor, or the Tutor’s conduct.
7. Limitation of Liability. In the event of litigation, David’s Tutoring’s total liability shall not exceed the amount of money Student paid David’s Tutoring for services rendered.
8. Termination. Tutoring may be terminated by either party at any time.
9. Minors. Where the Student is a legal minor, the Parent/Guardian shall enter into this tutoring contract on behalf of the Student and shall accept and agree to all the terms and conditions contained herein on behalf of the Student.
10. Entirety of Agreement This contract represents the complete agreement between the Student and David's Tutoring.
The student acknowledges that he/she has read the Contract and understands its terms and conditions. By scheduling a tutoring session, the student accepts this Contract on his/her own free will and agrees to be obligated under its terms.
bottom of page